Tuesday, October 15, 2019

You Are Worth It

Socorro's Baptism
"Happiness Moments"

--My last zone conference was a success!! We conducted the zone conference, sang a song, and I bore my testimony. I can't believe how fast time goes.

--Round two of bed bug cleaning.

--I have a new best friend puppy whose name is cookie.

--Socorro got baptized!! We met her by contacting people on the streets. The Lord truly is preparing His children.

Gabriel's Baptism









--Gabriel got baptized!! He stopped the Elders on the street over a month ago saying that he wanted to change his life. His life is now completely different, he doesn't drink anymore, and has changed how he speaks. I love seeing the Atonement of Jesus Christ in action in people's lives.

Final Testimony in Zone Conference




In the zone conference this past week, the theme was D&C 18. The worth of souls is great in the sight of God.

10 Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;

11 For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him.


Musical Number



12 And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance.

13 And how great is his ajoy in the soul that repenteth!

Normally I just look at verse 10, but I think verse 11 is what stands out to me more. The evidence that your soul has great worth in the sight of God, is the Atonement of Jesus Christ.



Christ loves you SO much. He gave literally everything for you. And He did it all alone so that we don't have to be alone in anything.

Never forget how much God loves you. Sometimes we feel like weeds in a beautiful flower patch, but God sees our real potential.

Multi-Zone Conference

My Grandpa sent me this powerful insight:

"And what is a weed?  A plant whose virtues have not been discovered."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your worth is great.

Love, Hermana Greenwood



No comments:

Post a Comment